- 400 three-hour clinics in General Medicine, Women’s Health and Pediatrics.
- Saturday Women’s Clinics for working women: well-woman exams, PAP testing and mammograms.
- Dental: limited care through private practices for children and adults with serious dental issues.
- Counseling services: led by a licensed clinical psychologist and counseling program interns from California Lutheran University.
- Advocacy services: facilitation from CFC staff to help our patients secure advanced care when their case goes beyond CFC’s scope of care.
- Legal services: top legal professionals volunteer their time to provide advice and referrals without charge in a wide variety of legal matters, including family law, bankruptcies and immigration.
- A variety of health classes and seminars, including smoking cessation, diabetes education and nutrition.